ReviewsNo reviews yet
Morocco Atlas mountains bike 7 days cycling tours, If you are considering a mountain cycling holiday, think of Morocco, one of the world’s finest destinations for biking! Exotic and alluring, Morocco offers an unexpected mosaic of cultures and an amazing variety of mountain ranges with breathtaking landscapes. With an increasingly expanding network of new and quite backcountry tarmac roads throughout the Atlas Mountains and the Grand South, it is time for cycling fans to come and ride it!
Season: Available All year
Departure Locations & Days: Marrakech
Meeing Time: 09:00 AM
What to Expect
Find hidden villages settled in the mountainsides of the Atlas. Taste the local specialties, vegetable tagines, spiced meal sheep, the best dates and stone heated bread. Set aside some effort to sit in the shade tasting sweet mint tea over a round of backgammon with the Berbers on this 5 days mountain bike tour.
- Explore Atlas Mountains on Bike
- Ride through Many Berber villages in Toubkal National Park.
- Meet the local people
- Explore the Berber Valley traditions, culture & lifestyle
- Private Transport from/to Marrakech
- English Tour Guide
- Accommodation during the trip
- All meals during the trip
- Assistance car during the trip
- Bike hire ( Full Suspension) + Helmet
- 2 Night Hotel in Marrakech BB
- Travel Insurance
- Any Private Expenses
- Drinks and Items of personal nature
- Meals in Marrakech (lunch and dinner)
- Entrance Fees