ReviewsNo reviews yet
This 8-day south Morocco e-mtb tour highlights mountain and desert e-biking through the profound south, a place that is known for enormous skies and unmistakable mountain ranges. Adobe kasbahs are dissipated all through the desert among palm bordered desert springs encircled by snow capped mountains. Ride along a network of dirt paths that breeze from Marrakech to the most noteworthy go in the Atlas Mountains, then head south to Nkob and into the Draa Valley.
Season: March to June or Sept to Nov
Departure Locations & Days: Marrakech
Meeing Time: 09:00 AM
What to Expect
We will cross the High Atlas Mountains from North to South, the volcanic Saghro Mountains, the Oases of the Draa Valley and the sand dunes of Erg Chegaga. At the end of the mountain e-bike trip, we will spend the night in nomadic tents in the desert!
This e-biking holiday really does give you the chance to experience the ancient and fascinating culture of this country.
- Explore Atlas Mountains on Bike
- Ride through Many Berber villages in Toubkal National Park.
- Meet the local people
- Explore the Berber Valley traditions, culture & lifestyle
- Private Transport from/to Marrakech
- English Tour Guide
- Accommodation during the trip
- All meals during the trip
- Assistance car during the trip
- E-Bike hire + Helmet
- 2 Night Hotel in Marrakech BB
- Travel Insurance
- Any Private Expenses
- Drinks and Items of personal nature
- Entrance Fees